Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The rubber has met the road.

Whew, today was busy! I feel quite accomplished though: I took the kids by work this am so my co-workers could meet them, then we went to Walmart. First trip with the kids! Nothing very adventurous to report, other than I felt slightly ridiculous pushing the giant kid-buggy around. It does drive well however! To quote my mother, "It floats, like the carts at Ikea!" haha...Mom. After naptime, we headed to the library to get some books about going to the dentist. Yes, it's true, Audrey's first visit is tomorrow. Look for what I'm sure will be an interesting post tomorrow about it! Then we came back home and I cooked supper for the 3rd time in 6 weeks. :)

Re-reading this, it all sounds very smooth and orderly. Let me tell you, it did not FEEL smooth and orderly! All you other mom types can relate. It was more like: nurse.rush.shower.rush.Audrey.nurse.rush.work.rush.Walmart.rush.nurse.Audrey.rush.10minutejokeofanap.nurse.library.rush.cooking.nurse.rush.Daddy'shome.dinner.rush.bathtime.ahhhhhhhhhhhh the end of the day.nurse.nurse.nurse.sleep. :) Yes, that's more like it.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I'm sure you managed to do it all with a smile on your face, though!

    ReplyDelete