Saturday, May 28, 2011

Potty talk

Audrey seems to have overcome her fear of other potties! I managed to convince her to go at church on Sunday (let her sit for about 15 mins). Then Tues was back to MDO, and I was pretty nervous about how it would go. This was our first day back in a full week (see previous post). I took her potty right when we got there, tried to distract her a bit, and she teeteed! Her teacher reported that she went 2 other times, and she was in the same clothes when I picked her up! Woohoo! Thurs was the same story too! "Goo jah Audgee!" Overall, going very swimmingly. She's had 1 or 2 night accidents, which I partly fault myself. We eat dinner around 6ish most nights, and she's a slow eater, so many nights she is still drinking at 7. Considering she goes to bed about 8, it's tough to limit her fluids for hrs before bed. I try to keep an eye on the time so she doesn't load up right before sleeping for 12 hrs. Other than that, she's doing perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment