Monday, May 2, 2011

Milkies Milk Saver

I posted about the milk saver on FB a few weeks ago...just want to make a short rave about it again! Check out http://www.mymilkies.com/ if you have no idea what I'm talking about. The short version is that you put it in your bra on the non-nursing side while baby is working on the other side and it catches your letdown so you can save up milk. I haven't done any extra pumping and I have a freezer full of milk already! I keep the flat-frozen milk bags lined up in ice cube bins and I already have almost 5 bins full! What a blessing and a 'momfidence' booster! The other info I have to add is that the Milkies customer service is excellent! The storage/travel case that the milk saver comes in already cracked at the hinge. I emailed them, and without a single question (other than my mailing address), they're sending me a new case! Rock on Milkies!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for ice cube bin storage!! =)
    I totally saw an ad for these when I was pregnant with Hudson and thought they were a joke. I'd never heard of someone actually using them! I'm SO glad you mentioned that you love them...I'll definitely be buying them next time around!!!

    -Meagan
    (I really need to get my own Google acct. ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, why couldn't they have had those when mine were newborns???? That is too cool. Can't tell you how many cloth diapers I soaked!!

    ReplyDelete