Saturday, September 17, 2011

My New Robot

One of the fabulous finds I got at Duck Duck Goose (consignment sale) was a cute little robe for Audrey. I was telling one of my friends how when I'm doing bath time by myself (ie, Blaine working late) Audrey ends up having to run naked while I get Wyatt dressed. She suggested getting her a robe, and I was pumped to find one for CHEAP at DDG!

She was super excited about all her new clothes, and last night was the first night since I shopped that I did baths by myself. I put her robe on her and she said "Dat's my robot!"
"Yes, that's your ROBE."
"I yike my robot Momma!"

After I got Wy dressed, we went into her room to get her dressed. I explained that we had to take her ROBE off to get dressed, but we'd put it back on over her jammies to show Daddy. As we're getting dressed, she's shaking.

"I so 'cited muh robot Momma!"
"What??"
"I so 'CITED!" "My robot!"
"Oh, you're excited about your robe??"
"Yes'sam!"

No comments:

Post a Comment