Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Interview

Audrey's sweet teacher at MDO, Erin, so thoughtfully conducted an interview of the 2-yr-old class for Mother's Day. So cute and funny, I had to share!

What is something mom always says to you? Go play.
What makes mom happy? Daddy
What makes mom sad? When I don't listen.
How does your mom make you laugh? Tickles me.
How old is your mom? Forty-nine-six. (Her standard answer for every numerical question haha!)
What is her favorite thing to do? Go outside.
What does your mom do when you're not around? Blow bubbles.
What is your mom really good at? Going to the store. (Got that right, especially Target haha!)
What does your mom do for a job? Eats her lunch. (Contrary to the previous post...)
What is your mom's favorite food? Lunchable. (Oh wait, this isn't about me...?)
What do you and your mom do together? Play basketball.
How do you know your mom loves you? She tells me.

And then she drew a portait of me, which was of course the spitting image!! How precious to enter the mind of a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment