Monday, October 5, 2009

Joining the world of blogging

So I've always had mixed feelings about blogging. Why would anyone care to read the random thoughts going around in my head? On the other hand, I enjoy reading others' blogs and sharing in their experiences. I've also recently realized that blogging could be quite cathartic, sort of a modern-day journaling experience. So, the end result of all this is, here is my new blog!

My goal for blogging is nothing formal. Mostly just a place to record what's happening in our family, and allow our family and friends to keep up with us. The move to Little Rock about 4 months ago now marks our first move as a family, which means we have lots friends that we had to leave behind in Shreveport. This move also represents the first time we've had to live somewhere that we didn't have any family in town = all the family is out of town. They're none to thrilled that we moved further away right before we had our first baby, so they can now follow Audrey B's growth and milestones. :)

I'm not going to make any big promises about this blog, but I will attempt to post regularly. I hope you enjoy following our adventures!

1 comment: